The World Cup invasion has begun, and Puma is taking over the Big Apple this summer with their Puma City. We caught up with them yesterday down at the South Street Seaport and with a little persuasion from SampleSaleShop we were able to get an exclusive sneak peek. From June 11th-July 11th, it’s gonna be football by day, and parties by night! The big Puma City launch is this Friday, June 11th and it’s going to be a party you don’t want to miss! Peep through our gallery to see the shots we took of Puma’s soccer fields, merch, the photobooth, schedule, and more.
Stuff to do at Puma City:
- RED Bar – Puma’s official beer garden
- PUMA Social Club will hosting ping-pong tournaments, Foosball games, darts, video games, athlete appearances and more, with DJ nights every Wednesday from 9 PM to 1 AM
- Suits and Boots – Puma invites business executives to challenge co-workers and friends in 30-minute soccer matches at the pop-up soccer field from 12 PM to 2 PM Mondays through Fridays. Games are free and everyone is welcome.
- Women’s Professional Soccer Clinics and Viewing Parties – Sunday nights, watch the games on JumboTrons. Local and visiting teams will host clinics for players wishing to brush up on their soccer skills. Soccer superstar Marta will be making an appearance on Monday, June 14, and New Jersey’s very own Sky Blue FC, the reigning WPS Champions, will host a meet-and-greet on Sunday, June 27.
- iCycle Bike Day – Puma and Hub Station will offer free bike repairs on Saturday, June 19, and Sunday, June 20.
You can see all of our World Cup-related posts at http://su.pr/1Kyrhf .