- NEWS | Check out the new Juxster.com!
- SampleSaleShop.com | NEW BLOG URL
- Sample Sale | California | OBEY
- Pop Up Shop | San Francisco | Guns and Shades Vintage Eyewear
- GIVEAWAY | Limited Edition LRG x G-Shock Watch!
- Sample Sale | NYC | Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto
- POP UP SHOP | NYC | Imilla Road
- Sample Sale | Paris | Kitsuné
- Exclusive Sneak Peak: Puma City Pop-Up Shop Takes Over NYC
- World Cup Wednesdays | T-Shirts Transform You Into Your Favorite Player
Tag Archives: blogs
Have you got the FIFA fever yet? The 2010 World Cup in South Africa is almost here.
Yohji Yamamoto and adidas have launched their Y-3 Field Mid Exclusive. These are both athletic and fresh to death: cleat-like outsole treads and exotic materials (kangaroo and calf leather). The kicks come in Spain, Germany, and South Africa‘s national team colors.
Will you be rockin’ a pair of these with your Fred Perry World Cup Polo?
The Y-3 Field Mid Exclusives are available now at Y-3 retail locations and online, for a limited time only. Get ’em in time for the games!
(source: Freshness Mag)