How can you cop this copper cap from Colorado? Now say that five times fast?
The copper baseball cap is a full-on metal sculpture. The artist, Richard Ferguson, was cool enough to do a Q & A session with us over the phone.
Note: Ferguson Sculpture is based in Colorado. SampleSaleShop.com is based in New York City. Nothin’ but love!
- The artist made the hat for fun, to challenge himself.
- It took about a month to make, while balancing other projects.
- He said he wears it to alot of art events and he’s never had a conversation piece as good as it. The cool cap gets attention.
- The cap was purposely made without any team logo, but his favorite teams are the Colorado Rockies and University of Colorado Buffalos.
- Aside from copper caps, one of his big commissions was a stainless steel Firebird for Falcon Middle School near Colorado Springs, CO. Dig the 6 foot(!!!) wingspan below. EPIC
If you want to get your own cap – with or without a logo – he’d be more than happy to make you one. To order, call Richard Ferguson at (303) 499-2871. Give him your head measurement, and tell him SampleSaleShop.com sent you 😉