SampleSaleShop.com Contest: Make a video showing us your street style, and tell us where you’re from or where you’re reppin’. You can even use a video that you already made, or make one on your video phone.
We are picking male and female winners!!!
PRIZES: Each winner will get a prize pack, including a $25* gift certificate, a sweet t-shirt, an issue of Antenna Magazine, a lollipop and a bag of POP Chips. *We may add to the swagger: Prizes are subject to change.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comments.
To keep track of all our contest info, bookmark this page: http://samplesaleshop.wordpress.com/contest
- 18 + only! Sorry, jail bait, but you must be 18 and over to enter.
- Girls and guys welcome! The contest is open to all genders, races, orientations, etc. Just be 18+
- Only in America. Sorry, international friends, but this first contest is only open to people who live in the United States. We’ll get you another time.
- Your video must be hosted on You Tube or Vimeo.
- Don’t send us something you don’t want people to see. It’s the internet! By entering, you are giving us (SampleSaleShop.com) permission to add your video to our You Tube, Vimeo, blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. – any of our sites.
Stuff to include in your video:
- Give us (SampleSaleShop.com) a shoutout at the beginning of the video. For example, “Hi, SampleSaleShop.com!”, “What’s up, SampleSaleShop.com?” – pretty simple.
- Tell us your name – it can be your first name, nickname, sn - whatever you want people to call you.
- Tell us what town/city you’re from or what city’s style you’re representing. Example: “I’m reppin’ LA style.”
- Show us your street style! Show us your fave outfit – from HEAD to TOE. Please don’t chop your head off in the video, and don’t leave out the shoes. Tell us about your outfit.
- Keep the video under 3 minutes. WE. MEAN. IT !!!
- Upload your video to Youtube or Vimeo.
- Add “SampleSaleShop.com” and “contest” to the tags. It would be great if you put “SampleSaleShop.com” at the beginning of the title of the video, too, so we can find your entry better, but you don’t have to.
- Send us your video link: leave a comment on our Facebook wall with the URL (not the embed code, the U R L !!!). Here’s our Facebook page. You can also hit us up on Twitter.
Rock on! Have fun and be creative.