The “godfather of graffiti”, Bronx, NY’s SEEN has released the catalog, “Please Enjoy“, to go with his current exhibition in Paris. SampleSaleShop.com had a Q & A session with Clémence from Magda Gallery, who are hosting the show.
Here’s the 411:
- SEEN has been living in Paris since 2007, but visits his native New York often.
- His Please Enjoy exhibition will be at the Magda Danysz Gallery – 78, rue Amelot – Paris, France – through June 26th
- This is SEEN ‘s first show in 3 years.
- Seen photographs all the places he’s worked – including New York, his Paris studio, and tags.
- Please Enjoy is called a “catalog” because it shows SEEN‘s story, shows and his archive of work, ranging from photographs from the 1970′s to his current artwork – including old trains, tattoos, and pieces in the exhibition.
Please Enjoy is limited edition: 500 copies worldwide! Hard cover, 96 pages. You can buy it online through Magda Gallery.
The limited edition Plexiglass tag is already sold out, but you can get request to get on the wait list.